The HP wireless mini speaker S6500 combines up to 10 hours of high-quality audio streaming with advanced features, in a package that's perfect to take anywhere. It does not come with Aux cable.
From the Manufacturer
Indicator Lights on the Front of the Speaker
The front of the speaker has Bluetooth and battery indicator lights.
- A blinking blue light indicates the speaker is in pairing mode
- A blue light indicates the speaker is connected to a Bluetooth device
- A red light indicates the speaker is connected to a device through an audio cable
- When the light is on, the batter is charging
- A blinking light indicates the battery is low
- When the light is off, the battery is charged
The microphone light indicates the speaker is operating.
Connecting the Speaker Using a USB Cable
Use the following steps to connect the speaker to a device with a USB cable.
1. Twist the compartment cover downward to access the USB port.
2. Insert one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the speaker. Then, insert the other end of the cable into the USB port on the device.
HP Black S6500 Wireless Speaker Specs
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair & Phone-in Assistance)|
|Connectivity||Speaker with Bluetooth® wireless connectivity and 3.5mm audio jack input. (audio cable not included)|
|MACHINE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||77.4 x 83.2 x 80.2 mm|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||3.05 x 3.28 x 3.16 in|
|Wattage||2W RMS - 2.4 W peak|
|Frequency response||200 Hz to 12 kHz|
|Sound Pressure||80 dB|
|Battery life||Up to 10 hour battery life.|
|Power Saving Feature|
|Power Saving Feature||The unit powers off when there is no audio playback or inactivity for 3 minutes which help in saving battery. Once paired, Bluetooth will reconnect automatically without the need to re-pair.|
|Speaker phone||Speaker can be used to do phone calls.|
|What's in the box|
|What's in the box||Speaker; USB Cable; Warranty card; Quick Start Guide|
|Name||HP White S6500 Wireless Speaker|
- Be the first to review this product