We want you to know that by using our sites/interface you are complying with the compilation of certain data. We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
If you browse through this site without administering us with any personal information, we will assemble and store some information about your visit, such as IP address, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access our site, pages you visit, and if you are linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We may compile the following personally identifiable information about you
* Name including first and last name.
* Primary email address.
* Alternate email address.
* Phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Views of features on our websites.
* Other information as per our registration procedure.
We may also gather the following information:
* The pages you visit/access.
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have purchased on our website.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
* Help us add personalized features.
* Tailor our site to your interest.
* To contact you when required.
* To present the services sought by you.
* To uphold social history as overseen by existent statute.
We use contact details internally to:
* Direct our efforts for product enhancement;
* Contact you as a survey respondent;
* Notify you if you win any contest; and
* Drop in promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers.
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any reason other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not lease, sell or share your personal information and we will not reveal any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* We have your consent.
* To provide products or services you've requested.
* To help inspect, avoid or take action concerning illicit and unauthorized activities, suspected deceit, and hidden threat to the security of any person, encroachment of Placewell Systems & Solutions Pvt. Ltd. conditions of use or to guard against legal claims.
* Unusual circumstances such as compliance with court procedures, petition, notices from legitimate force or law imposition bureaus demanding such revelation.
What security measures are in place to safeguard information from loss, exploitation or alteration?
To safeguard against the loss, exploitation and alteration of the information underneath our control, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with corresponding personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we venture to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely immune. By using Placewellretail.com, you comply that we will have no answerability for disclosure of your information due to flaws in transmission or unauthorized practices of third parties.