- Protects financial transactions during online banking and shopping
- Blocks infected, fake, and harmful websites
- Parental Control protects children from online threats
- PCTuner improves computer performance
- Block unknown USB drives from copying data from your computer
- 24x7 protection against all threats
- This item is non-returnable
Secures your online banking activities, ensures that your children stay safe on the Internet, and guarantees your PC’s safety against known and unknown malware.
The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of malicious programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date, and accurate threat detection. User can select from three levels of detection.
- After detecting any suspicious behavior, the Behavior Detection System suspends further activities of the application and prompts user with Allow and Block options
- If the application is blocked, the application is terminated and its executable is quarantined.
- Behavior Detection System’s options can be configured from Files & Folders – Advance DNAScan.
There are three defined levels of detection that the user can select from, namely:
- High: Behavior Detection System will closely monitor the behavior of a running application and will alert if any unusual application behavior is noticed.
- Moderate: Behavior Detection System will alert if any suspicious activity of a running application is noticed.
- Low: Behavior Detection System will alert only if any malicious activity of a running application is noticed.
This feature is designed to protect your online banking activities from fraudulent websites and malicious programs that steal financial information. This antivirus feature provides you with a safe desktop session where your financial transactions on banking portals, shopping and other e-commerce websites stay private and hidden from hackers.
You can launch Safe Banking by clicking its shortcut on your desktop. You will be taken to a private session where you can shop and bank online securely.
This is a proactive antivirus feature that notifies you of critical security vulnerabilities that can be used by hackers to compromise your PC and data stored in it. The feature also helps you fix these vulnerabilities.
The feature runs in the background as soon as you initiate a Full System Scan on your PC.
Earlier, users had to go through an exhaustive list of mobile devices to select their device type and scan it for viruses and malware. The improved PC2Mobile Scan feature has simplified this process. Users can now simply connect their mobile device, search for it and scan it in seconds. This feature supports Windows, Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Symbian devices.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
This is a free portal where you can add your Quick Heal enabled device, view its current status, and get notified of any critical situation such as malware infections. Via the portal, you can also renew your product license.
An essential antivirus feature, the Firewall comprises the Stealth Mode. When this mode is ON, your PC becomes invisible in a network. This prevents hackers from tracing your system and attacking it.
Firewall offers multiple settings that you can configure depending on the level of protection you desire for your computer. You can set protection levels to High, Medium or Low for Internet traffic and applications that try to connect to your network.
Assures complete protection for your PC with a deep system scan through AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall, and IDS/IPS.
- AntiVirus :Scans and removes viruses, worms, Trojans, and other threats that may sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments or Internet downloads.
- AntiSpyware: Detects, cleans and blocks spywares to prevent identity theft. Keeps your confidential information secure.
- AntiMalware: Scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed, detecting and cleaning Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and other potential threats. Detects and removes potentially unwanted applications (PUAs).
- AntiRootkit: Detects and cleans rootkits proactively with a deep system scan.
- Firewall Protection: Works silently in the background and monitors network activity for viruses, spywares and other malicious agents. Using Intrusion Detection System (IDS), it detects harmful network activity and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) prevents malicious network activity.
- Self Protection: Protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations, and registry entries from getting tampered by malicious threats. It also protects Quick Heal’s processes and services from being stopped.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped virus protection avoids rescanning of files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
Real time cloud-based security restricts access to malware infected, fraudulent, and malicious websites. Prevents threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes as you surf the Internet.
- Browsing Protection: Protects your desktop and laptop from malicious online threats.
- AntiPhishing: Automatically scans web pages as you surf the Internet for fraudulent activity to protect you against any phishing attack.
- Zero-day Protection: Protects your system from zero-day threats which presently do not have any solution.
Browsing in a secure interface: Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides Internet security by acting like a screen between the PC's operating system and malicious threats on the internet.
Quick Heal Total Security gives cloud-based email security that prevents spam, phishing, and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
- AntiSpam blocks spam, phishing, junk, and other unwanted mails from reaching your Inbox.
- Uses live, cloud-based protection to check suspicious files restricting malware before it reaches your Inbox.
Helps you manage, monitor, and control your children’s Internet usage.
- Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
- Parents can restrict their children or other users from accessing unwanted websites based on categories such as pornography, crime, violence, drugs, etc.
- Allow access to certain sites from blocked website categories by adding them to the exclusion list. When you block a website category all sites under the category are blocked. But you can allow certain sites that you trust by adding them in the exclusion list. For example, if you block Social Networking & Chat category, you still can allow Facebook by adding it to the ‘Exclude list’.
- Control Internet activity and usage by scheduling Internet access timings. This helps you control Internet usage and activity of your children and other users. If you allow your children to access the Internet between 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM every day, or other times on weekends, you can do so easily using the ‘Schedule Internet Access’ option. This will prevent your children from accessing the Internet without your knowledge or spending unnecessary time online.
- You can restrict access to specific websites that you think are unsuitable for your children or other users, though such sites may not necessarily be in the adult category. For example, you may restrict websites based on fashion, drugs, etc.
Data Theft Protection
Prevents unauthorized copying of data using flash drives.
- Prevents unauthorized copy of confidential or sensitive data from your PC.
- Prevents USB storage devices such as pen drives, CD writers and other external drives from accessing your PC.
- Restricts data from either being copied to removable drives or being transferred from external devices to your system.
Securely deletes sensitive data files to prevent recovery by any recovery tools.
- Disk Cleanup: Removes all the invalid files or junk files such as invalid shortcuts, temporary Internet files, and cookies, etc., that clutter the hard drive and affect system performance. This creates a lot of free disk space that can be used for other applications and improves system performance.
- Registry Cleanup: Cleans invalid and junk entries from system registry and boosts system performance.
- Duplicate File Finder: Deletes copies of predefined file categories, by searching for duplicate files on your computer. Conserves disk space by moving redundant files.
- Defragmenter: Boosts system performance by defragmenting page files and registry hives of your operating system.
- Traces Cleanup: Removes traces from Internet history and most recently used list of various applications. Safely deletes history, cleans the cookies, cache, auto-complete forms, and passwords so that user’s privacy is not breached. It also erases traces of frequently used applications such as Microsoft Office Applications, Media Player, WinZip, etc.
Speeds up the performance of your PC by tuning start-up applications, services, and cleaning unwanted registry entries and files.
- Allows the user to play games, watch movies or presentations uninterrupted by suppressing prompts across all Quick Heal modules. This reduces system load without compromising on computer security.
Safe Mode Protection
Our users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
- Quick Heal Facebook prompt encourages the user to like Quick Heal’s Facebook page. This prompt appears when a user logs in to his/her Facebook profile.
- Quick Heal Twitter prompt encourages users to like Quick Heal’s Twitter page. This prompt appears after 15 days of Quick Heal installation.
Along with Quick Heal’s files, folders, and registry entries self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal’s running processes and services.
Users can access Quick Heal’s Facebook and Twitter pages directly with just a click.
- Quick Heal Facebook prompt will appear to encourage the user to like Quick Heal’s Facebook page. This prompt appears when a user logs in to his/her Facebook profile.
- Quick Heal Twitter prompt will appear to encourage users to like Quick Heal’s Twitter page. This prompt appears after 15 days of Quick Heal installation.
Flash Drive Protection
Automatically scans external storage devices.
- Prevents activation of malicious files by protecting USB drives from autorun infections.
Safe Mode Protection
This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode. Password Protection must be turned ON to use this feature.
Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
- Allows the user to play games, watch movies or presentations without interruption by suppressing prompts across all Quick Heal modules. This reduces system load without compromising on computer security.
Import and Export Settings
Users can import Quick Heal security settings from one computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
This feature helps users disable Quick Heal’s Password Protection in case the password is forgotten. However, this feature is restricted to registered and activated copies of Quick Heal.
- Emergency Disk: Helps create an emergency bootable CD/USB for Windows PC that scans and cleans all the drives including NTFS partitions.
- Boot Time Scan: Allows you to schedule a Boot Time Scan of the PC that scans and cleans all drives before the operating system starts any stubborn viruses, rootkits, special purpose Trojans and loggers.
|Number of users||1|
|Number of Years||1|
|Model id||Total Security Antivirus|
|Hard Disk Space||2.25 GB|
|RAM Size||1 GB|
|Name||Quick Heal Total Security (1 user / 1 year)|
|Product Category||Security and Protection|
- Be the first to review this product