The Tally.Server 9 technology is built with multi-version concurrency capabilities for providing most efficient scalability. Requests from every user get equal priority and get solved in parallel with others, rather than sequentially. There is no queuing of access or modification requests and so every user will feel as if he were working with his own local copy or snapshot of data. Tally.Server 9 will ensure that the data access/modification by a user is isolated to his/her own snapshot, thus allowing other users to operate smoothly.
In other words, with Tally.Server 9, there is essentially no blocking of another user’s tasks, even as new users keep getting added to the system, or because of the types of tasks being performed. It also maintains very high data consistency in intense use environment. Overall it leads to lower cost of ownership, lower maintenance and higher efficiency of operations for any medium to large business needing an enterprise grade system.
- High Concurrency :Multiple users will be able to simultaneously load companies, save transactions, export reports, print reports, import data, take backup and perform other data related activities without experiencing any downtime or wait state.
- Improved Security :Keeping the data file safely invisible and providing controlled access
- High Reliability :Minimizing instances of system unavailability
- Business Process Optimization :Analysing system usage and user activities to optimize the various processes and time spent on them
|Name||Tally Server 9|
|Model Number||Tally Server 9|
- Be the first to review this product